- Assist in planning & design coordination, execution and construction supervision of high-end residential and office projects;
- Monitor and control work standards and deliver quality results within timeline and cost budget;
- Liaise with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal parties with regard to the projects progress;
- Assist in design brief and master layout & program;
- Assist to evaluate the project feasibility;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder or above in Architecture Studies or Surveying or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years solid experience in Project Management with exposure in developers or major consultants;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Project;
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures will be an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Good presentation and communication skills, self-motivated and a team player.