Assistant Manager - Interior Design
- Responsible for planning & design coordination of comprehensive development projects;
- Assist project team to plan, prepare design and construction drawings for major construction / renovation projects;
- Plan, monitor and control work standards & material quality within timeline & cost budget;
- Provide guidance to junior staff on monitoring of site works;
- Prepare design brief, master layout and programme;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder or above in Interior Design or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in interior design & hand-on site coordination;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS software;
- Residential / Restaurant management skill for interior new / renovation projects would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in preparing construction documents and interior detailing;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Good presentation skills, self-motivated and a team player with strong leadership and communication skills.