Project Manager - Electrical & Mechanical
- Responsible for planning & design coordination, execution and construction supervision for E&M system of comprehensive development projects;
- Plan, monitor and control work standards and deliver quality results within timeline and cost budget;
- Liaise with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal parties with regard to the projects progress;
- Prepare design brief and program;
- Assist to evaluate the project feasibility for E&M related matters;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder or above in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or related disciplines;
- Registered professional of related disciplines will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years solid Project Management experience of E&M system in Hong Kong with exposure in developers or major consultants;
- Project management experience in overseeing private residential developments or Grade A office building development projects from inception to completion;
- Conversant with planning, design, construction, project management and building regulations of related disciplines;
- Good presentation skills, self-motivated and a team player with strong leadership and communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential.