The Board has adopted a shareholders’ communication policy with the objective of ensuring that its communications with the shareholders are timely, transparent, accurate and open. Information of the Company is disseminated to the shareholders through a number of channels as follows:
- corporate communication such as annual reports, interim reports and circulars are available in printed form and electronic form on the websites of the Company and Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited ("HKEX");
- periodic announcements are made through The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and published on the respective websites of the Company and HKEX;
- corporate information is made available on the Company's website;
- annual general meetings and special general meetings provide a forum for shareholders to make comments and exchange views with the Directors and senior management of the Company; and
- the Company's Hong Kong branch share registrar serves the shareholders in respect of share registration, election of means of receipt of corporate communications and related matters.
Having considered the multiple channels of communication with the shareholders, the Company considers that the shareholder’s communication policy is proper and effective. The Board will review the policy from time to time and make necessary changes if required.
To preserve environment and increase efficiency in communication with the shareholders, the Company has made arrangements for the shareholders to elect to receive future corporate communications in printed form or by electronic means through the Company’s website. Shareholders have the right to change their choice of receipt of corporate communications at any time by giving reasonable notice to the Company. The change request form may be downloaded from the websites of the Company and HKEX.
Separate resolutions are proposed at general meetings on each substantial issue including the election of individual Directors.
The Company keeps on promoting investor relations and enhancing communication with the shareholders and potential investors. It welcomes suggestions from investors, stakeholders and the public who may contact the Company by the following means:
1. By phone at (852) 2828 6363 during normal business hours
2. By fax at (852) 2598 6861
3. By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. By post to 26/F., Everbright Centre, 108 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong